The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Babygro "Onesie" card

I love these 'onesie' baby cards that I have seen on blogs all over the place.  I think I first saw them on Lauren Meader's blog.  Her tutorial can be found here.  Although this one is alot bigger than the one in her tutorial, the theory is the same.  I just had to make it bigger as I was sewing on the fabric letters!  I made it for some friends who just had a baby for whom I had made a top with the baby's name on it can be found on my sewing blog here if you want to see it :).  This card was probably about 6 x 8 inches.


Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)