The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ronnie Rocket Baby Card

Here's a little card I made for the arrival of my gorgeous nephew!  I love these colours together for a little boy!  The rocket and name are lifted up on foam tape to add dimension.


SUPPLIES:
Paper - Kelly Panacci
Cardstock - Bazzill Bling (blue) & regular for the orange
Stamps - baby, sentiment and alphas are Stampin Up, Rocket not sure !
Embellishments - orange ricrac, Kaisercraft gems
Tools - circle and scallop punches from Stampin Up - Pastels - Versamark ink - clear embossing powder - dimensional magic

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)