The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

See Pigs CAN Fly!!!

I just loved this card  by Lexi Daly when I saw it in Stamp It!


I am shocking at remembering birthdays and then getting organised enough to get the card there on time.  I am full of good intentions, but.....  Anyway when I saw this card I knew I had to case it! 

Here is my version.


The sentiment inside was also 'cased', it reads:

I loved this card so much that I made three! So if I have forgotton your birthday then I am truly sorry for my ineptitude and hopefully one of these will be on its way to you!

You should check out Lexi's blog it is very inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)