The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 117


OK so today is the first time I've participated in Mojo Monday

I know it was supposed to be circles but I didn't have a circle cutter big enough that could cut this vintage book paper, so after a few failed attempts I gave up and made it a rectangle instead!


Supplies:
Paper: Vintage book; Fancy Pants Christmas; kraft CS & Chocolate CS
Tools: heat gun; sewing machine; Fiskars threading water punch; scallop scissors
Other: Ribbon, clear embossing powder and versamark ink and brown thread

Thanks for looking.  I'll be posting some of my  teacher gifts soon.

4 comments:

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)