The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Some cards to share..

I've been sooo busy making Teacher thank you gifts that I seem to have neglected my blog!  So now I have a few cards to share and other projects.

Here is a wedding anniversary card for my Mum and Step Dad.  The little people are embossed in silver, infact there was lots of embossing.  I loved how it turned out, but what I really wanted to do on the black section at the bottom was some dry embossing with swiss dots using a cuttlebug but as I still don't have one I heat embossed some polka dots on instead!


Most of the stamps were Stampin Up, the paper is Kaisercraft.

Next up was a quick card I made for a little boy's birthday, pretty simple, easy and effective.  Normally Jade likes to make them for her friends IF we are organised!  But on this particular day I was not organised at all!

Next up is a gift I made for Jade's dance teacher who is moving on to uni next year.

And a close up of the tag.  Jade wrote it on a regular piece of paper, I scanned it in and printed it onto matching paper.

I have made alot of these clipboards in the past and they are always appreciated by teachers.  Once you get the fiddly bit at the top done then they are actually quite simple to make.

I'll be back with more soon.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the clipboard idea. I think I might have to try that for Tucker's teacher - will be in touch! xxx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)