The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cased Card!

I just cased (copied) the most beautiful card.  You can find the original card by Lea here.  Lea's blog, Lea's Cupcakes and Sunshine, is absolutely bursting with beautiful cards - go check it out.

Here are my two versions of it. I didn't read Lea's instructions until after though, so it turned out I did mine slightly differently! I made a mask of my little heart and then stamped over the mask, so the hearts are in one continuous piece of cardstock.  And obviously I didn't have the same stamps but I just LOVED the idea.




Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I like how you have a lot of whites. Very clean and beautiful! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so darling!!! I love that you chose to mask the hearts and turn it into one cutout! I am the simplest type of stamper there is...and I am not sure I even know how to mask. Tee hee! So glad my card inpsired you! Have a great day!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)