The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I love Sew Mama Sew!

If you haven't found it already you really should head on over to the Sew Mama Sew site and take a look at all the wonderful projects and inspiration. 

Yesterday they posted a tutorial by Vicki which was so pretty.  I decided to have a go and make one for my hubby for Valentines Day for his morning cuppa!  I didn't have much time so I didn't do the patchwork, however I reckon it would have been quicker than the hand stitching of the letters, which I rarely do!  I opted for denim and red gingham, hopefuly that is manly enough! The denim was leftover from my daughter's jeans that I turned into a ra-ra skirt.



Thanks for looking, let me know what you think, with a link to your blog - I'd love to come and take a look at your blog too (I'm nosy like that!!). Have a great day.

2 comments:

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)