The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, February 19, 2010

WooHoo I'm a Colour Queen!!

I just found out I was selected as one of the four Colour Queens over at the Color Q Challenge Blog! Very cool! So here I wear my badge with pride! This is the first time I've been selected for one of these blog challenges that I like to do so I was over the moon! And I loved this colour combination!  Check out all those other beautiful cards. I just love these challenges to see how different all the cards turn out!

This was my card:
This week I have mostly been working on some baby gift thank you cards with a friend, we are making 70 of them!!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo! I commented on yours before, too because I LOVED it! Wasn't it fun to be picked???!!! I LOVE the badge, too! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!!! It just IS a lovely card. Congrats! You can be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)