The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Two more cards for the set

 Yesterday evening I managed to make two cards for the set I was talking about on yesterday's post, just three more to go! I followed two sketches for these cards the first is the Get Sketchy Sketch and the second is the Mojo Monday sketch.  I changed both cards into portrait versions.  Here is the Get Sketchy one.  I stuck pretty closely to the sketch after rotating it 90 degrees!


Here is the card made using the Mojo Monday Sketch.  To be honest when I saw the sketch this week I almost didn't play along as I wasn't so keen on it, but I'm glad I did now coz I really like how it turned out.  I am loving my corner rounder at the mo!


Well thanks for stopping by.  Hopefully I will have the other cards finished for tomorrow to share!

6 comments:

  1. Both your card are absolutley stunning! I really love the colours you have chosen and the birds are just the sweetest! where do they come from please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards. They are so fun! Your colors are perfect! Have my first card challenge happening at www.justscraps.ca. Would love to have you play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute card and the bird is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent cards...love your take for Get Sketchy! Great colors and tweet bird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too cute...
    Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)