The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Clean & Simple

Just made this card last night using the current clean and simple card. I used the colours from the Embellish Magazine submission call.  They ask you to use buttons in intersting ways, well I used mine as an exclamation mark, not really sure if that is obvious or not, hope so!


I've used dimensional magic on the balloons to give then a bit of dimension!


Just listening to a song that I just LOVE by Sarah Blasko: We Won't Run.  I love her voice. However I just bought the album off itunes but unfortunately so far I only like 3 or 4 songs on it.  I suppose it was worth it as I do really love this song!!! I kept hearing it on the radio and then missing who sang it, then finally yesterday it was on in a shop so I was able to find out who it was! Yay!

Just read a fabulous book by Cecelia Ahearn (I love her books!) it was called Thank you for the memories! Brilliant read!

Oh well have a great day.

7 comments:

  1. Love the shine on the balloons! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love all the balloons on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh - the swirls are a nice choice to pair with these balloons! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dimension on those balloons! I can never really cover large areas without it looking goopy. And I agree with Monica, the swirls are an awesome touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, love your card, especially the yummy colours and that shine! Fab!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)