The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Unity!

I recently joined up to get Unity's monthly kit.  The first one I got was February's which I just love!  I made this card for three challenges!!  Firstly Unity's colour challenge was to use Pomegranate, Tangerine Tango, & Caramel.  And also to include Ruched ribbon!  It is also for the other Unity challenge Friends with Flair which was to take inspiration from a a fun card by Joslyn.  I took the spots and the doodling as inspiration and came up with this.  I used the sketch from Jacksonbelle Embellishments, just moved the circle up a bit!



The tree and birds are Unity and the sentiment is Stampin Up.  Here is a close up.

Thanks for stopping by - have a great day - would love to hear what you think and have a sticky beak at your blog! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, firstly thank you for your sweet comments on my card.. I followed your link to your blog:-)

    I must say i love your little tree, I love that its paper pieced:-) Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Jo. Bet your craft area looks like a bombs hit it. Like this colour comb and the little birds are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)