The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Craft Fair

Sorry I've been missing in action for a while! I was busy preparing for a local craft fair.  I wanted to launch the sales of my personalised t-shirts locally and this seemed like the perfect venue.  I have now loaded up most designs on to the Australian Made It website and taken my first order from there too, so that was exciting!

Anyhow here is a picture of my friend Lorraine and I, we shared a table.  She is on the right and I am standing on the left.


I'm happy to say there was lots of interest in the t-shirts and onesies and lots of positive comments, lots of people asked for contact details so that was good.  Got to go sew now!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I loved all the things you had for sale! They all looked beautiful and as he said Brent wants a car applique T-shirt now as well!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)