The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I AM busy crafting [promise] but nothing I can share at the mo! Sorry!  But I was excited yesterday as I recieved an order from Unity!! Check out these lovely lovely stamps!!  And some were as cheap as $4 in their sale.  Don't you just love that packaging! 

Check out the store here and the blog here. Quite often they have sales for blog readers with a discount code to put it.  I joined their kit club as it gives big savings.  The stamps are wonderful quality too! I should be on commission!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a package--LOOOOOOOOVE UNITY!! Now I want to go buy more--LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)