The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Pre-loved Stamps for Sale

I'm having a clear out of some stamps, some have hardly been used, some never! 

So here's the small print!

  • Prices DON'T include postage.  If you're interested, email me with your address and I'll let you know how much postage would be. 
  • I am happy to post Worldwide.
  • Local girls are welcome to collect it or I can drop it off. 
  • All payments by paypal - I'll invoice you.
  • All prices are in Australian dollars.
  1. Stampin Up - Fun and Fast Notes - Used and Loved - some staining - $20 SOLD
  2. Stampin Up - Polka Dot - large background stamp - used a few times $15 SOLD
  3. Stampin Up - Pick a Petal - only 3 out of 11 were ever used - $25 SOLD
  4. Stamp It - Thanks from the Heart - Used lots - $3 SOLD
  5. Art Gone Wild - Over the Hill - Brand New Never Used! - $5 (approx 3 x 5 inches) SOLD
  6. Penny Black Stamps - Daisy Windows (Square flower stamp) - Used once or twice - $5 SOLD
  7. Autumn Leaves - Clear journaling Stamps - Barely used - $10 SOLD
  8. Kelly Panacci - Clear stamps - Stitched Borders - Barely Used - $6
  9. Heidi Swapp - Family Clear Corners - Barely Used - $6
  10. Autumn Leaves - Love stamp (single) - some staining - $2 SOLD

You can email me at jowestfoot (at) hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)