The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

More Robot Fun...

Well I promised you more robots and here he is!!  I made this little fella for my nephew, last year.  I made the pattern up myself and regretted making those spanner [translation: wrench] arms so skinny!!!!


I went on to make him a matching rocket softie and a rocket t-shirt that I've already blogged about.

I loved that fabric and hardly have any left now, if anyone knows what it is or where I can get some from, I would love to know.

Remember there is still time to enter my Little Lady Digi Freebie Challenge, posted on the 29th just scroll back through the posts.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)