The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Robot Fun...

This is an old one, but I don't think I have posted it here before though.   Love these build your own robot stamp sets from Stampendous, you get to mix and match all the pieces to make unique robots.  My friend Anick bought me this set because I kept borrowing [read: 'pinching'] hers!!

Had to do it in bright funky colours to match this old Basic Grey paper.  I printed the sentiment and speech bubble from my computer, added the little dots, cut and mounted it up on dimensionals.  As the little boy in question was turning 7 I also printed a 7 out and then stamped the body section over the top so the 7 was snugly in the screen on the front.  The robots are on dimensionals too.

If you like robots, then check back on Thursday for more Robot fun!!

Remember there is still time to enter my Little Lady Challenge using the Freebie Digi Stamp.  Check out the post from the 29th July for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)