The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Rooster

Don't you just love this patterned paper!! It's from a paper pad by October Afternoon and until now I haven't wanted to cut into it.  It has a really cute story on it and it seemed like a shame to cover that all up!

To make todays card I started off with the sketch over at the Sweetest Thing.  But to be honest I have deviated from the sketch again.  First I flipped it, replacing the flowers with the truck, then when I laid it out I decided it would look better with the bottom part of the circles chopped off!  The cork is in there especially for you Kerry!!!

Just realised I didn't put a sentiment on the card, it was quite late when I finished it! I'll pop one on the inside - I mean it is quite obvious what it is for. 

I popped some dimensional magic (crystal effects) onto all the windows, you might be able to see it in one of these close ups. 
Thanks for stopping by, have a fab day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the cork and how you have mounted the ribbon onto scalloped paper. Are the car, tree, house, fence and car from the same stamp set?

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)