The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Made It Friday Focus: Rockets

Morning all - today's Friday Focus is on Rockets.  Here is my Blast Off t-shirt - I've just been requested to make this on Navy with a name instead of the words Blast Off so it will be fun to see how that will turn out.

 I found too many beautiful and fun things to narrow it down to six today so here we have my top 9!
I just know it would make their day if you took some time to stop by some of these shops!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! thanks so much for popping my bunting in there... this theme would be a fun party theme ;)
    Giggles, Amy

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)