The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Made it Friday Focus: Tractor

As it is the first Friday in February I think we've had enough of a break from Friday Focus, the last one was in December, I thought we'd kick off the Made It Friday Focus' again here on the blog! And today I'm introducing the Tractor shirt.


As some of you may remember it took a while to perfect this little baby, but it's all good now!

 My search for tractor goodies on Made it revealed these beauties!
I know these guys would be thrilled if you would check their little shops out! Have fun browsing!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my tag blanket :) Love the tractor shirt!
    Lindsey from Jacaranda Handmade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including our red tractor print in your collection here on The Crafty Nomad, we really appreciate it.
    Love your t-shirt which was the inspiration for the collection, very cool.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)