The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Week 9: Do You Stack Up - Green

Here is my card for week 9 of the Do You Stack Up Challenge.

This week's challenge is:
Green


I tried something new with my paper piecing this week.  First I paper pieced her clothes and coloured the ribbon on the top and the flowers on the trousers with Copics.  I then used my Aqua Painter and Pastels to add some shadows to the clothing.  It's pretty subtle but I love it!


The paper is Fancy Pants, the sentiment is from a Unity kit, the buttons were cut off an old pair of my daughter's trousers! And the image is a digital from one of the sponsors this week: Tickled Pink.  The image is called Willow, she is a peace-loving Gal and you can get her here.

If you click on this one you might be able to see the subtle shadows!

So as I said Tickled Pink is one of the sponsors this week and the other one is Fanyella Design.

 
Can't wait to see what lovely green themed cards you come up with this week, so head on over to DYSU and link up your creation!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jo. Love the colouring and those papers are gorgeous. Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo! Your card is fabulous, I love the size you chose and the colour combination AND the small buttons ;) Janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Fabulous image, lovely coloring.

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just wonderful Jo, love that paper piecing you did, looks great

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. OUTTA Sight!! Love your card. Your coloring is wonderful!! Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card Jo! Brilliant idea to add more color to the paper piecing. I have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)