The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cupcake Anyone?

Oh this is too cute not to share!  One of my fave blogs of all time for tutorials has got to be Sew Mama Sew! And yesterday evening this fun free tutorial by Jen of Tie Dye Diva Patterns popped into my blog reader.  So I'm thinking ok so what knit fabric do I have that is cute for babies.  So after rooting through my stash I came out with a onesie I had come across a while ago and bought because the fabric was too cute!  Anyhow I figured there was just enough fabric to make the hat, so I started cutting!  My band at the bottom was just a smidge narrower than the tutorial.  The tutorial was super easy to follow and fairly quick to put together.


I was very annoyed with myself for not taking the before picture so I put the leftovers together so you could see!!


Also in sewing time today, I made this little train onesie.



So today has been the first day of the school holidays and it has been lovely.  Had lunch out with a friend and our girls, and sewed up two projects! Perfect!

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute!!! Really nice. Will have to give it a try also.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)