The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cute lil' Bow Ties for Boys!

I know normally you get to see lots of girly stuff on my blog.  But today I wanted to show you some cute little polka dot Bow Ties I made last week.  I used a tutorial from Christie at Lemon Squeezy Home - LOVE this blog!  These two little cuties are for my friends two little boys who are having a circus themed party next month and going as clowns!  The polka dot fabric was from the stash I won last month (or before) from Sew Mama Sew.  I think it is Queen Street fabric.  Will look for a link.


Aren't they just the cutest! Will have to get some pictures of the boys modelling them!

3 comments:

  1. Really - you are a lady with many talents.... They are so cute!

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute! I think I've been inspired.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)