The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Table top Ironing Board re-cover!

Found this table top ironing board at a car boot sale (garage sale) for a pound! Had been wanting one for my craft room for ages. So I snapped it up.


I covered it in some pretty pink heavy weight fabric.

Here's a quick tutorial if you need it!

1. Remove ironing board legs. Cut the underlay to size.



2. Lay the fabric right side down and place the underlay on top.



3. Place ironing board on top and cut around leaving enough fabric to fold and staple in place.



4. Now staple the fabric to the board.



5. Reattach the legs. And job done!


Love the new look a lot better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)