The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fancy Pot Holder

Well this started out meaning to be a large pot holder but I think it's too pretty to be used so I added loops in case it gets hung on a wall instead!! But it could be used quite happily as a pot holder as it has that special heat insulating batting in-between!

I'm still obsessed with the little birdies from Erin @ Why Not Sew.  But inspiration also came from Cluck Cluck Sew's leaf pillow.

I hope the new owner loves it!


I've used  Cath Kidston Fabrics as I know the recipient of this gift loves them!


The trees were just made by free hand sewing - no pre drawn lines.  Love the way they turned out.










I think my free motion quilting is improving a little bit too!


This is the back.


Thanks for taking a look.  I'm linking up to Quilt Story's Fabric Tuesday.

Fresh Poppy Design

8 comments:

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)