The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

And now for some cards!

It seems to have all been about fabric here lately, but I have been making the odd card during the blog drought too, so thought I would share them today.


Can't remember who I made this bright cheerful one for, but I totally love it for all that beautiful rainbow colour!  Got a feeling it was inspired/cased by another card on my pinterest cards board. [Yep found it! You can see the original here by Lucy Abrams.]


Now I do remember who I made this next card for! Ha it was for my motorbike enthusiast Dad! He has two old bikes that he has restored and tinkers with.  I saw this digi that was free at the time and it made me giggle thinking how that might be him when he eventually grows up!


I was sorely tempted to put my Dads name in the caption but resisted.  Didn't want to rub salt in the 'ageing' wound!


And this last card was for my sister's birthday, I think, quite a while ago to match the little birdie mini quilt I made her.  It uses all the same fabrics for the bunting.


Thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)