The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Commissioned by my Brother

Last year my brother asked me if I could sew his girlfriend a personalised stocking with a reindeer on. Of course I obliged.  


I was going to make it out of felt but then I remembered I had some fleece throws that I had bought from Ikea a while back in red and white.  I think they cost about £3 each and they are pretty big.  Each with a different fringe edging.  

Sorry for the rubbish photo! Not quite in focus lol!

As you can see I incorporated the fringe edging of the white one into the stocking.  Looks really cute.  I just modelled the shape of the stocking on one that I had at home already.
 

And here is the sweet natured Rudolph!


Think my brother must have bought quite a lot for the lucky Laura as he requested the stocking be quite large!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)