The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Finished Cushion

The Jade cushion is complete.  I have made it as a mock up for an upcoming class, but of course it will be for my daughter in the long run as I made it with scraps from her quilt!


She loves it which is good.  But I think if I'm being totally honest, I prefer the neat blanket stitch that I normally do, but you know sometimes you have to try different things!


The other good thing about these cushions is that they come together fairly quickly!


Added a couple of butterflies just for fun.


Thanks for stopping by! Sharing at Sew Can She, Richard and Tanyas Quilts, and Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Its lovely, yes sometimes we have to try something diffrent, change is as good as a holiday, can I ask is the pillows material Linen?

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)