The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Photo Booth Fun!

My daughter turned 10 late last year and requested a sleepover party for three of her friends.  So I got to thinking what could we do that was fun for these girls now they are a bit old for pass the parcel! Well, having seen lots of photo booth ideas and free printables on Pinterest, I decided to make a photo booth and props.



I just chopped up an old cardboard box for the booth.  Stapled some cute polka dot fabric to the inside and made the scalloped frontage from scrap-booking paper.  And added the camera and little moustaches to give it some interest.  The font is Hard Candy from DaFont. I printed it on printer paper and used the old fashioned way of transferring it onto the pattern paper using a pencil and then traced over it in black pen.

The props I made using the free printables and instructions from Accent the Party.

So here we have the Moustaches:


The mouths!

Pretty Bows:

The funky glasses, which I glammed up with a few sparkles.


These comic book speech bubbles went down well.

A jester and a queen made a great pair!


The nightcap provided lots of funny sleeping poses!


The girls had a blast with these.  I got them out for the New Years Eve party too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)