The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WIP Binding going on!!

Well the binding is going onto the Petite Street quilt. So happy with how this is turning out!


Love the quilting grid pattern. Have to say though, a few lines had to be unpicked at the beginning as my tension was off a bit! Frustrating! 

Anyhow, as I said in an earlier post, this quilt is destined for my Etsy Shop/ Market and as such I have been minute by minute timing myself. And it's taken longer than I thought it would! So a few questions for my quilting readers. How long would a toddler size quilt take you to make? And if you make to sell, what hourly rate do you factor in? Just interested as to what others do really. 

Hoping to finish today. So will post the finished quilt tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)