The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, April 25, 2014

W.I.P. Petite Street HST Baby Quilt

Today I got to spend some time working with the cute Petite Street Fabric that I had made the half square triangle stack I shared a while back and asked for some guidance on which design layout to go with! Well I decided, with your help, to go with option 2, triangles!

So today I pieced it together.  So pleased with the outcome.  I love the modern simplicity of it.


Also worked hard on achieving seam accuracy to get my points to meet up perfectly and am really happy with the outcome.  Best I've done yet I think!!


Have planned to quilt it like this one over at Red Pepper Quilts.  Love the look and think it complements HSTs really well.  Thanks Rita!

This one will be ending up in my Etsy Shop, so watch this space!

Sharing at: 
Sew Cute TuesdayNeedle and Thread ThursdaySew-Many_WaysFresh Poppy Design

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what fantastic stitching! Your quilt is going to be stunning when it's finished, congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the classic look of HST quilts. yours is so pretty!

    Thanks for linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)