The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Been Busy Making Bags

I've been busy making bags, trying to decide on a style for a class I've been asked to do entitled 'Easy Shopping Bag'!  Well I have ruled some out for not being easy enough.  Here they are anyway!


The one above is definitely my favourite but would take too long for the scheduled class.   So think I will go with the one below.


This is along the same lines.


Not really sure about this one.  Would take too long but was quite fun to make.


1 comment:

  1. Love the fabrics, especially the dog one as it is similar to one I bought recently. All the bags are fab and your class are going to have great fun. I made an even more simple one at my beginners sewing class and was so chuffed with my lovely new tote.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)