The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Wonder of Chalkcloth!

I've been busy sourcing oilcloth for an upcoming class making handy roll up chalkcloth placemats for kids.  I've seen lots of variations of this idea.  I knew I wanted mine to be made of oilcloth so it was easily wipeclean.  This way the back can be used as a placemat once the food arrives!  I also knew I wanted pockets for the chalk and a sponge to wipe off the designs and start again!  So this is what I came up with.


The top pocket will hold a sponge and the bottom pocket is split into two to hold sticks of chalk.


I'm teaching this as a class if you are local to Hartley Wintney, on Wednesday 28th May.
Fresh Poppy Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)